abril 04, 2012

Stanley Wilford; talk2stanley170@yahoo.com


http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=210718
stanleywilford
- 52 y/o male
- Glasgow Montanna, USA
- English, English, English
- Vetinary Doctor
- Have 1 children

Am like a cool breeze.
--------------------------
Hello beautiful....I must confess your profile picture has cut my attention, i have no other alternative to stop and know such a pretty lady like you, am Stanley.W by name and am new on here you can see that when you view my profile and please could you tell me about you? am single and searching.......... ..Meanwhile am sorry for bugging into you un-invited....just awaiting your respons dear..Stanley .Wilford...
----------------------------------------------
I am so happy to hear from u and the attention u give me here... was born and Raise in Moscow Russia,Now in London Uk for a Vetinary Doctor Orientation Camp, I am Stanley Wilford a Vetinary Doctor and a widower, a single father with a beautiful daughter, am a man of High Moral Integrity,caring,lo ving easygoing.fun loving open minded, Am interested in a woman that's, Honest,God Fearing and Supportive, in a serious relationship, and i guess you have such qualities baby.... The basic realities of life dose not solely depend on how often one smile but on how often those that makes one smile comes across ones path. I must confess that your profile struck me and got me smiling, It would be my pleasure to know more of you, and better still get acquainted.Hope to hear from you as soon as possible. be good nice lady....I like uuu...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Am very open and honest person with nothing to hide. which is why I've been waiting for the right woman. I'm looking for someone to share my life with, be my best friend, my partner and my heart all in one. I want to enhance someone?s life, not change it and have them do the same for me. I believe in Love, I know it's out there and won't settle for anything less. I want to wake up everyday for the rest of my life in love with the woman next to me. I want to enjoy spending time together whether we are doing something or nothing at all. I want us to be able to laugh at silly things, cry at sad things and be happy the whole time, because we were doing it together...add me up here for a chat and exchange messages quietly away from this site okay somethings are mearnt to be in privacyokay(talk2 stanley170@yahoo.com )regardsStanle y..
-------------------------------------------------

Received: from [41.138.164.141] lagos, nigeria
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 23:38:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: Stanley Wilford
Reply-To: Stanley Wilford talk2stanley170@yahoo.com

I am so happy to hear from u and the attention u give me here... was born and Raise in Moscow Russia,Now in London Uk for a Vetinary Doctor Orientation Camp, I am Stanley Wilford a Vetinary Doctor and a widower, a single father with a beautiful daughter, am a man of High Moral Integrity,caring,loving easygoing.fun loving open minded, Am interested in a woman that's, Honest,God Fearing and Supportive, in a serious relationship, and i guess you have such qualities baby.... The basic realities of life dose not solely depend on how often one smile but on how often those that makes one smile comes across ones path. I must confess that your profile struck me and got me smiling, It would be my pleasure to know more of you, and better still get acquainted.Hope to hear from you as soon as possible. be good nice lady....I like uuu.....my private email(talk2stanley170@yahoo.com) .(It's Stanley Wilford Your friend from Datemefree...baby please i want to hear from you..)better still i will creat a gmail account so we can chat there if thats what u want baby...)u can add me up there for a chat as well...stay cool..Stanley..




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario