abril 24, 2012

Sean Walker; s.walker01@yahoo.com



http://hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3377324
Sean
Male, 40 Years Old  
125 Points

From Plano, TX
Build/Figure Athletic
Ethnicity Caucasian/White
Marital Status Single
Religion Christian
Sign Gemini
Occupation Engineering
Education Bachelors degree
************************
Hello,
How are you doing today....Well my name is Sean, you sound really nice and lovely with your profile i want to let you know that I will like to be your friend. I,ll just cut to the chase.I,m seeking that special woman that is looking to be in a serious relationship that will hopefully result in marriage, I,m not here to play games with anyone or toy with anyones emotions because I don,t want anyone treating me that way. I,m a very kind, caring , understanding, loving and affectionate man that has a lot of love to give to someone that needs it. If the love that,s inside of me where water then it would fill a vast ocean many times over. I hope to get to know more about your, you can contact me here at (S.WALKER01 /at/ yahoo /d0t/ c0m)) or give me a TEXT ((214) 699-7521
Have a nice day and read from you soon
SEAN
********************************

Received: from [41.138.180.54] nigeria
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 11:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: Sean Walker <s.walker01@yahoo.com>

Hello ,
  How are you today?,I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. Am new to this and the little ladies I read from on this site are not what I want "you sound nice.
I`m with a Average Body,mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs,warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing,and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and agood listener. I love to play golf, Bowl and I enjoy chilling, I like going to the movies ,or watching movies in my room ,I like swinming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..
I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.From the pueheart that cares alot
I look forward to hearing from you soon and where you are from?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario