abril 10, 2012

Norman Jandreau; normanjandreau@ymail.com





normanjandreau

- 47 y/o male

- from Denver, Colorado, USA

- English, English, English

- seeking a Woman from 42 to 52 y/o

Children
1

Date of birth
1965 March 03

Occupation
Sales


Description:
am single and looking and i love anything outdoors and i love to ski and Dive and do anything exiting for fun and lot more .i love cooking,dive ,making good meal and love BBQ and i love to kiss and cuddle and good Movie and make good meal and camping fishing and boating and mountain climb NASCAR and any race cars


Ideal match description:
love to meet a man that is honest,loyal,decent,handsome,God fearing,caring and have good sence of homor.I enjoy cooking most of the time, washing up is a necessary evil lol, snuggled up with a DVD, alternatively going out to the cinema a meal be it casual or somewhere chic with nice food, wine, and that special person; and meeting new people. My friends are all married and seldom go out
-----------------------------

Hellohow are you doing ? am looking around here to meet some good woman am new and i think i should give myself a trial my yahoo messenger address is normanjandreau@ymail.com so we can talk some more i hope you understand you have to remove the slash slash so we can talk and get to know more about each other and see what we can work out waiting to hear from you am online on yahoo messenger now am thinking of taking my profile off now though not getting what i really hope for.am here to meet someone we can be best friend that will love me and hope you are the one with your innocent look ,Please kindly write me back soon into my private email so we can talk some more my private email again is normanjandreau@ymail.comNorman

-------------------------------------------------------------

Received: from [64.250.114.182] usa

Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 14:15:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Norman Jandreau normanjandreau@ymail.com


Hello Baby , How are you doing? . I am interested in knowing more about you. How are you doing today? Here are a little about me and i Hope you will Enjoy to communicate more with me and see where it will lead us too...... I would love to build a relationship with you,So i decided to tell you more about me.We know what we want, but how do we know if that is what we need?:) No idea here, just wondering.:) No need on the photographs, I'm more concerned with who you are. Although you live a far way from me, for that special person, it wouldn't matter.

ABOUT ME Norman.

I was born Lafayette,Colorado,USA . Do you know the area?, in the year 1955 on the 31th of march which makes me 47 years of age single with no kids and searching for a woman of my own but I am not new to serious relationship though. I lived most of my life in COLORADO where I had most of my educational Background before moving to the University Of DENVER,COLORADO ...My Dad work in an Gold firm as a MINER Before he Pass Away with my Mom....I like it in the state its cool hope to be there someday as am presently working in the south africa and living alone..What makes me stand out from the crowd, except my good looks? My openness, sincerity, eagerness to learn something new, ability to work hard and master my skills, I am man from a Christian home. I am always patient and easy-going. Creativity is another strong point of mine. I am not just a someone with interest and just fun loving, but someone with feelings also looking for someone I can share my feelings with and it has to be someone meant for me cause my feelings was toyed with once before so I wouldn't Love that to occur again. But am Presently in south Africa Working as a Teacher .Grandma has been taking care of me since when i lost my parents and this is the time for me to take care of her and look after Her ones i get married and settle down. Beginning to think the chances of finding the right person make the odds of winning the lottery seem like a dead cert. But it's one of the reasons If I like the profile that is written, I reply regardless. Please send me some more pictures of you too and let me know the things you like in a man,so are you married before?do you have kids?how old are you?do you like my picture? I am not claiming to be your Mrs Right (but I could be and would love to be), all I know is I am someone's Mrs Right. I don't know if you are , but really liked what you wrote in your profile.I believe that love doesn't read forms, like we fill in on this site but follows it's own agenda. (Oh yeah and I would really like to get my hands on whoever designed the form. I mean if ever anything should be user friendly, this is it.) Every time I tick a box, expressing preference I could be taking one step further away from that perfect (for me) person. How about good conversation, relaxed, spirited discussions about a variety of subjects? Of course I will try to make you laugh, most likely at me, and I will join in too.:)

MY POEM

I wrote this poem a while ago about talking and listening. It describes a bit about me, but also a bit about the person (subtly) I am looking for.

Dear When people try to communicate Perhaps they should pause not hesitate, To try and ensure that they are understood Because it is our responsibility and we should! So think about what was said Do not mouth platitudes and nod your head. Instead, listen and give due consideration To the thoughts expressed or hyphenation. For to stand there pointlessly talking at a person About issues of import or maybe just fashion. When all the time they stand there too Just as busily talking back at you. This seems such a waste of effort and time expended. When nothing was learnt and everything depended On an understanding being achieved And the views expressed to be sympathetically received. Finally, remembering to pause for a listen and a think is a must! It gives an important chance to build friendship and trust! Otherwise you are like ships that pass in the night Or like two planes passing within the others sight!*** WHAT I WANT FROM A WOMAN Hope you liked it???, but no matter if not, what I write will not appeal to everyone, nor will some people like all my poetry. I am honest ,loving,truthful,faithful,loyal,decent,trustful,God fearing, caring and have good sense of humor love to meet a Woman that is honest,loyal,decent,handsome,God fearing,caring and have good sense of honor.I enjoy cooking most of the time, washing up is a necessary evil lol, snuggled up with a DVD, alternatively going out to the cinema a meal be it casual or somewhere chic with nice food, wine, and that special person; and meeting new people. My friends are all married and seldom go out, so I just drop in on them and create havoc.: P...Am a man that love going to outing like fishing,camping,going to movies shows,love going to party and have some fun,love to reading novels, dancing and i love traveling and meeting real people. e.t.c. I like to keep busy, not necessarily physically, but my writing takes up quite a lot of time. Sitting in front of the TV letting my brains dribble out of my ears (i haven't got any to spare lol) is not something I'm suited too.I love the countryside, it brings a calmness of spirit that is hard to equal in any other setting.Started taking more exercise again, after getting out of the habit for a couple of years, badminton and tennis used to be what I liked.Would like to take dancing lessons, ever since I watched strictly come dancing, looks great fun, plus will have the benefit of improving my atrocious dancing...I will be waiting for you to write back and tell me all i need to know about you, kisses to you and have a great day....bye for now...Will like to chat more... I will like you to tell me more about yourself, Cos I really want to know everything about you and Start getting to know each Other. BIBLE VERSION Here is a Version of the Bible where i want you to read......1st Corinthians Chapter 13 vs 1 TO THE END. Waiting to hear from you about you and pics of you. Have a nice time and God Bless you answers to your question i haven't been with a woman in 3 years now and i have no past baggage although have been hurt but don't put that on my next date...two i am presently living and working as a teacher here in south Africa so read the more about me and you will know more about me care to chat? add me for that and we can get this started thanks









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario