abril 29, 2012

michealjason50@yahoo.com

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=214443
michealjason50
   - 38 y/o male
   - liverpool, United Kingdom
   - English, French, Spanish
   - tourism and research
   - Have 1 children

Ethnicity  Caucasian
Religion  Christian
Marital status  Widow

Description:
Well I would describe myself as a kind, generous, easy-going person. I love to laugh and enjoy funny situations. I enjoy traveling and the adventures of the outdoors. Getting away is important because I think everyone should see what else is out there. I also like going to the movies, theater, concerts, museums or a nice restaurant. But I am just as happy staying home and hanging out friends and family. I would like to meet someone who has similar interests, but who can introduce different activities into my life.

Ideal match description:
My ideal match would be someone who is kind and considerate, generous and thoughtful, easy-going and funny. Someone who is not chained to their job. Someone who is mature, responsible and intelligent. Someone who puts butterflies in my stomach. Someone who effortlessly makes me laugh. Someone who isn't afraid to make a decision if needed. It would be nice to find a relationship where each person's personality and attitude compliments the other.
*******************************************

Im a romantic and I treat a Woman with respect and dignity, as well as with class. I do know how to make her smile and I would do so quite often also Im a professional and down to earth Man that is involved in every aspect of loving life. Im adventurous, fun, and love to travel and do lots of things socially. But Im also happy with staying home with my darling and cuddling as well. I also love everyday, down to earth activities, Im a one Man with one woman and am not interested in dating someone that wants to date lots of other man. In other words, NO FEMALE PLAYERS .. Lets talk and see what we have in common, you can mail me on michealjason50@yaho o.com thanks will be expecting your reply.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003507257041
********************************

Received: from [197.255.171.88]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 02:19:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: Micheal Jason <michealjason50@yahoo.com>

[b]Originating IP:[/b] 197.255.171.88
[b]Originating ISP:[/b] Spectranet
[b]City:[/b] Ikeja
[b]Country of Origin:[/b] Nigeria

hmmm thanks for your audience i will send to you some facts file about my self soon ok, i am Micheal... hoping to hear from you so soon...thanks
******************************

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario