abril 04, 2012

Kenneth Wales; kenneth_wales01@yahoo.co.uk




Babycakes101

- 48 y/o male

- Schenectady, USA

- English, English, English

- Engineer

- Have 1 children


Description:
Am a Kind hearted man,God fearing,honest,generous,supportive, have sense of humor,respect everybody regardless of whatsoever.

Ideal match description:
Some adjectives that may describe what I look for in a woman.......are #1 intelligence which really attracts me, upbeat and positive, spontaneous and fun, someone with varied interests, affectionate, passionate about life and love, loves outdoors, and someone whom we can both spend the rest of our life Together.

----------------------------------------------

Hi,compliment of the day to you,I am a single man who works in London.Am on this site to increase the circle of my friends and probably get to meet the woman of my dreams and live together forever and have a Good life. After I viewed your profile I see you are a matured,decent and a beautiful woman.I would want to know more about you.Have a splendid time till i hear from you.....Kenneth.

---------------------------------------------


Received: from [41.71.147.215] ghana

Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 10:52:58 +0100 (BST)
From: Kenneth Wales
Subject: Hello


Hello,How are you doing,i got to datemefree few weeks back but not Active on it,my friends told me about it.i have friends that have made Good relationship through this site and even got married to their partners they meant here.so i have decide to give it a try and i was going through profiles when i saw your pic. i have seen that there are lots of Women on this datemefree but not all are real to themselves but when i saw your pic something tells me inside that you are real.Am here for a serious relationship and am not in a rush for anything.i promise to always be truthful to you because thats were trust comes in any relationship.i dont do the internet always but i guess i will now so that we can always communicate.Have a splendid time till i hear from you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario