abril 19, 2012

henrypben@yahoo.com





kimrn
   - 48 y/o male
   - san diego, USA
   - English, English, English
   - Engineer
   - Have 1 children
Description:
I am a simple man with a lot of integrity.I cherish honesty and open mindness a lot.I am humane,caring,fun-luv-in,gentle,res ponsible and happy.I am looking for a nice,simple and honest woman to start a new life with.I am always ready to give a helping hand and also a shoulder for her to lean on

Ideal match description:
I am a simple man with a lot of integrity.I cherish honesty and open mindness a lot.I am humane,caring,fun-luv-in,gentle,res ponsible and happy.I am looking for a nice,simple and honest woman to start a new life with.I am always ready to give a helping hand and also a shoulder for her to lean on
**********************
Hello pretty..I was going through my matches here when i saw your profile.i like your cute smiles.
Well,i love your profile,i am hoping for a long term relationship.can i have you email?nice to hear from you.
*********************
Received: from [76.73.108.103] Denver, Usa
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 07:04:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: Henryp Ben <henrypben@yahoo.com>

Hi HH
I am happy to write you again.The pleasure has always been mine meeting you on detefree, I would rather attribute our knowing each other to fate as everything in life happens in times and seasons.how are you to day hope everything is fine. let me start by introducing my self to you. My name is Henry,my dad is Greece and my mum Italian. i was born in the family of two i am the second with a sister who is married. i am a Marine engineer and will retire very soon.I am a man who loves the lord and desires to accomplish his will.I am easy going person, affectionate, have a great sense of humor, i like fun, i am open minded person, romantic at heart and believe women should be treated like queens and i love spoiling my loved one.My aspiration is to become great in life, take good care of My favorite colors is purple I like movies, bowling, dancing, and amusement parks anything fun... I am honest, and do not play any games, don’t have time for that. I do not like liars or cheaters.I enjoy pampering, surprising from my partner and also surprise my partner and I also love to be nurtured in return. Sensuality is important to me, some of my favorite things are the salty taste of lobster simmering in a blurred blanch sauce, the smell of the ocean mixed with suntan lotion on a summer day, the cool, velvety softness of well-worn cotton sheets on a hot summer night, the gentle touch of a lover, the beauty of a home which has been designed to be inviting and welcoming, the sound of leaves rustling beneath your feet in the Fall. I am here to look for the real woman who can bring out the best from me.A woman that will share the solid foundation of relationship with me, which is, trust, love, relationship, companion, compromise, understanding, friendship, sincere of, who has the spirit of given.A woman that know what is in my mind when she look at my face.One that will share my sorrows with me.   I believe that faith can lead us to a very beautiful direction. That eventually we might end up with each other someday as we hold untold our faith. can you please tell me more about your self.
With love and kisses,
My number is 5166-921-899,  can I have you phone number?
Henry
******************************
Nice to hear from you, I will like to know you more ok,
I have send some of my pictures to you as you said. I will love to see you own pictures too.
hope to hear from you soon.
*********************
the first email has many hints on google... 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario