abril 24, 2012

David Ryan; davidryan067@yahoo.com



 

 

On datemefree but profile is not avalaible for view

davidryan
44 y/o male
London, United Kingdom
*******************
Hello, My name is David Ryan, I saw your profile and it captured my attention and was amazed. I would love to know you more than this if you do not mind. I'm on looking for a new close friend (serious relationship). Drop me a note please. I will prefer you reply to my private email; davidryan067@yahoo. com
Hug,
David.
***********************************

Received: from [41.138.179.74] lagos, nigeria
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 14:28:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Ryan <davidryan067@yahoo.com>

Hello HH,
Thanks for getting back to me. I sincerely appreciate your interest. Well, I'm David Ryan, an American citizen. I work as a Drilling Engineer. I lost my wife 2 year ago, but I have a 8years old daughter called Betty. I'm contacted you because I noticed that you are an appealing woman that has the qualities that I have ever seek in a woman. I would really love to know more about you, what you do and if you don't mind tell me more about yourself. I would like to establish a serious relationship with you. Please do send your photos, so that I can know you better.
Hope to hear from you soon. Please find below an attached copies of my photos.
Hug,
David.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario