abril 01, 2012

chucksonchike@yahoo.com





usherokoro

- 74 y/o female

- florida miami, USA

- English, English, English

- AN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER

- Have 1 children


Description:
a Hello my dear,how re you doing.my name is CHUCKSON from United States,single,age 45years,Occupation,an Aeronautical Engineering and Maintainable Air Craft Spare Parts.....my dear i am cool and gentle in nature.I am caring,simple.easy going out,am very sincere and kind and i know the best way to treat a woman that only be sincere in love.I mostly love a woman who love me the way she love herself..My dear i am looking for a long term relationship,my dear i see your picture here on this site and i became interested and i like your pictures.....please my dear if i may ask your request in friendship....my dear i like you and i dream to be with you in in my life time.....please here is my yahoo ID account,use it and add me to your yahoo messenger address....chucksonchike@yahoo.com please i ll like to have your yahoo ID messenger account ...so that we can talk through there....Thanks......God bless
Ideal match description:
any woman

-------------------------

a Hello my dear,how re you doing.my name is CHUCKSONfrom United States,single,age 45years,Occupation, an Aeronautical Engineering and Maintainable Air Craft Spare Parts.....my dear i am cool and gentle in nature.I am caring,simple.easy going out,am very sincere and kind and i know the best way to treat a woman that only be sincere in love.I mostly love a woman who love me the way she love herself..My dear i am looking for a long term relationship,my dear i see your picture here on this site and i became interested and i like your pictures.....please my dear if i may ask your request in friendship....my dear i like you and i dream to be with you in in my life time.....please here is my yahoo ID account,use it and add me to your yahoo messenger address....chuckson chike@yahoo.comple ase i ll like to have your yahoo ID messenger account ...so that we can talk through there....Thanks.... ..God bless

--------------------------

Received: from [204.45.71.59]

Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 14:00:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chuckson Chike chucksonchike@yahoo.com


hello my dear thanks for your mail and acceptance to my proposal....please my dear how re you doing today hope God is with you as well....please my dear where re you from and how is your work and your family ...please i ll like to see your adding mail to yahoo messenger account so that we can talk or chat through there.....here is my yahoo ID....chucksonchike@yahoo.com......please i know you ll be worried about me and my yahoo here....i dont normally visite my yahoo account here...please if you want to chat with me please kindly add me to my yahoo massenger account and try send me your yahoo mail ID so i l add you as well and also chat with you...have a special day bye











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario