abril 17, 2012

Charles Pau;l charlespaul777@yahoo.com




charlly

- 46 y/o male

- New york, USA

- English, English, English

- Engineer

- Have 1 children



Description:
I am intelligent, confident, emotionally secure and happy with myself, but�...Life is meant for 2!! I enjoy traveling, sightseeing, home decorating, cooking, music and celebrating. I'm loyal, honest, self-sufficient with a strong work ethic, can carry on an intelligent conversation. I have a great sense of humor, friends and family are very important to me.. I'm sensitive and caring yet ferocious when it comes to protecting the people I love. I am down to earth, have my priorities straight, am reliable and can communicate well. I am not desperate or lonely, just adventurous enough to date online.......but No Pressure! Let's just relax...become friends and get to know each other... and see what happens

Ideal match description:
If you are romantic and actually know how to be a good woman,caring and honest open a door, make me laugh til I need a Depend undergarment, hug and cuddle with me on the sofa and enjoy a lovely glass of wine together, slow dance, watch the stars together as we lay on the grass, listen to my heartbeat as we sleep, spoon and hold eachother while we sleep, and want to spend some quality time together, then YOU are my match.

----------------------------------------------------

Received: from [209.73.132.71]

Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 05:42:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: Charles Paul
Reply-To: Charles Paul charlespaul777@yahoo.com


Hello,
How are you doing today..My name is charles..Thanks for the email on the site...i also love your comment about my kiss..Am originally from Holland,single and living alone but have a son..Austin by name..Hope that does not affect..i will like you to tell me little about yourself...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario