abril 16, 2012

briancamy@yahoo.com



Imagen

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=213734
caringlovebird
- 51 y/o male
- san diego, USA
- English, English, English
- Civil Engineer
- Have 1 children


Description:
This can Not tell Enough or Express Enough About Me But I would Surely Tell a Lil about Myself and Hope it helps Till we can Talk , Meet and Know Better. I am sweet, thoughtful, kind man that Any woman will Want as a Life partner , with great sense of humour. I am very easy going and laid back...I am often told that I am very easy to talk with .., I am not an angry person, and I am not interested in someone that is Having past events shape their life , carrying the past as a burden that sits heavily upon your shoulders is not the way I view life. I am happy with myself, and my life, and I like to think it shows.I am looking for someone who knows doing things together, no matter what it is, can be more fun and more special than anything.... Be it moving the lawn, doing the dishes, going for a drive... anything... anything done together... I think it is silly to say you go do the lawn work while i do the laundry... why not do the lawn work together... and then deal with the laundry together...

Ideal match description:
.i am looking for a honest, caring, and loving woman with a good heart... looking for my best friend... someone that is willing to help pull the wagon and not just sit on the wagon eating bon bons while i do the pulling ...Lol ..Hit me Up If Your really Interested and lets get Talking ...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Day and How are you Doing ?? How is the weekend With you Pretty , Hope Your having Fun .. Pls permit me to Tell you that your Beautiful ..I Love your Beautiful Smile .. My name is Brian , I am New On Date me Free and and the website Suggested us as a Good Match and after going through your Profile and Pictures , I Like you so Much and would Really Love to get to Know you and I can See you are interested In a Serious Relationship just Like I am ... Go throuh My Profile and get back to me On here or through my Private email address briancamy@yahoo.com Telling me what you think Dearie ... Will Tell you More about Myself When I Read from you , Pls Feel Free to Ask me any Que .. Take Good care of Yourself and have a Wonderful Weekend and Day Ahead .Brian .

------------------------------------------------------

Received: from [197.255.173.105] nigeria

Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:44:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian Cameron briancamy@yahoo.com


ey HH
Good day and How are you Doing ? Thanks so Much For Your Email i really Appreciate it so Much , You sound so Nice and would Sure Be interesting to be with ..I Like your profile was why I sent you a mail and would really Like to get to Know you ... I will tell you a Little About myself and Hope you will tell me about youself too in your next email..I am a Proud Father too , I have a Daughter , She is 12 years Old , I am Widower , I Live In san Diego , California , I am a Civil Engineer , I am 51 years Old , I Love to swim , Dance , Hike , Camp , watch sport and Make People Around me happy ... Well Communication is Important in Friendship and We can make that Up if you Don't Mind ... My Turn-on is Honesty and I Love To Deal With People with Honesty and Vice-versa ...What are your Likes ? What's Your Dream man Like ?? Tell me More about yourself and Send me a Recent Picture Of yourself ..I will Also Send you som Pic Myself attached to this Email .
Take Good care Of Yourself and have a Lovely Day Ahead .
Your New Friend

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario