abril 24, 2012

Bill Morgan; bill_morgan85@yahoo.com



billmister
   - 49 y/o male
   - california, USA
   - English, English, English
   - army military
   - Have 2 children

Ethnicity  Caucasian
Religion  Christian
Marital status  Single

Description:
am honest and caring military man who loves talking care of the people i love and care about. i try to make out time when its a neccesity

Ideal match description:
someone who is truly honest and understands life. someone who is caring loving and also must have an open heart. i believe any woman who knows the true meaning LOVE its my ideal woman no matter the size, AGE, location, height and weight
********************

Hello,
Greetings to u babe,
I must say u are a very beautiful, admirable and attracting lady with good smiles and looks too. I lost precious time reading your profile and would love to know more about u.
My name is Bill Morgan from San Diego California. Am a major in the military and also a loving, caring and God fearing man. Hard work is my nature as a single dad with 10yrs old twins Bright and Brymo, lost their mom at child birth. Am new on this dating site and seek a true partner for a better, everlasting and forever relationship. I am interested in you and i promise u wont regret sharing your feelings and emotions with me if u give me a chance to prove my humble self to u. Can u tell me more about yourself and what u really want in a man? I'll be so glad to respond to any questions u would want to ask me in getting to know me better. Please do write me at bill_morgan85@yahoo .com or add me on yahoo chat if u got one so we could talk privately and share photos too. Kisses....
Major Bill Morgan
********************************************

Received: from [93.186.23.245]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:55:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bill Morgan <bill_morgan85@yahoo.com>

[b]Originating IP:[/b] 93.186.23.245
[b]Originating ISP:[/b] Research In Motion Uk Limited
[b]City:[/b] n/a
[b]Country of Origin:[/b] United Kingdom

Hi HH, first of all I must say your name is as beautiful as u are. Thanks a lot for writing back at me and am so glad to read your mails. How have u been love and what have u been up to? Hope u also had a fun filled weekend and hope your family and work is also doing great. Am a nice major in the military just like I told u with twin boys 8yrs. [color=#FF0000]I live in san diego but presently stationed in Afghanistan[/color] with my troop unit but am always in the base here while my sergents move out. We were formally deployed from baghdad, iraq were we've been for 2yrs and have also spent roughly 14months here in afghanistan serving our country. But the truth of it all is that we're going home just next month, lol. Am so happy am going home finally to see and meet does I love and care about especially my twins Bright and Brymo that have been in the care of a good nanny I pay. I love seeing movies, football and swimming too when I got the time and as an easy going man I
 also love having good and real friends around. Can u tell me little about yourself love? Probably where u come from, were u work and about your family. Also tell me what u do for fun. Hopefully I expect your reply soon... Hugs...
Major Bill

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario